Thursday, November 10, 2011

5 month old Maza

Another month older, another month of new things...



Maza has learned how to grab her toes and likes to try to eat them.



Maza can now have her hair in pig tails!




Maza celebrated her 1st Halloween with a weekend long celebration! We went to the dental school to visit dad and be part of a parade. We went to our ward Halloween chili cookoff/trunk or treat. We had a Halloween party which was so fun much. Such great food and such great costmes. we had a great time! Maza dressed up as a wishing troll complete with hot pink hair. I was a princess barbie and Rich was a GI Joe. check out all the pictures here.




we got to go watch rich do a presentation at school and she attended her first lecture on mini implants (she snoozed through the whole thing) :)



My mom came to keep me company for the weekend while Rich was away in Utah and she got to play with Grandma all weekend. It was a fun girls weekend with shopping, crafting and good food!



She got to meet her Uncle Matt who just got home from his mission in CA. Abi and I had a great time making our sweet t-shirts and it was so fun to see Matt again!



5 comments:

  1. So cute! I LOVED the Halloween costumes - you guys know how to do it up right :)!! I'm so impressed. I can't believe how much Maza looks like you - beautiful.
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you actually died her hair pink! It looked so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Britt! I absolutely loved the pictures of halloween! I love that y'all went ALL out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costumes! Did her belly have a jewel like the troll dolls from way back when we were "younger"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes she did!! i wish i took a picture where you could see it!

    ReplyDelete