I didn't just like it--I loved it!!!
Such a fun video! She will love watching that when she gets older. And I loved seeing Evelyn's cameos as well. :)
she is darling!! i can't believe she is getting so big!!
Stinkin' cute! Loved the Christmas pictures, the welcome home Matthew pictures, the video, etc., etc., etc. I HAVE GOT TO GET MY HANDS ON HER SOON!!! Love you kidlets!
Wow I was so blind to miss the password!! She is so darling!
Oh and yes of course I remember the igloo! I think that was Drew's inspiration. We miss you guys big time!
I didn't just like it--I loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun video! She will love watching that when she gets older. And I loved seeing Evelyn's cameos as well. :)
ReplyDeleteshe is darling!! i can't believe she is getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteStinkin' cute! Loved the Christmas pictures, the welcome home Matthew pictures, the video, etc., etc., etc. I HAVE GOT TO GET MY HANDS ON HER SOON!!! Love you kidlets!
ReplyDeleteWow I was so blind to miss the password!! She is so darling!
ReplyDeleteOh and yes of course I remember the igloo! I think that was Drew's inspiration. We miss you guys big time!
ReplyDelete