Since we have only lived in Texas for a little over a month I wasn't sure if we could really pull off a Halloween party already. Luckily I have made a really good friend already named Suzanne and she convinced me I should do it and she would help me out. It was really fun decorating our house and with my mom's help (her, Lexi and Halli came out for a long weekend visit) things really came together. Everyone seemed to have a good time. The witch's brew is always a hit. The kids also loved running around outside armed with glow sticks at the end of the night. Maza is really starting to love friends. She almost daily asks me to play with "more friends." So she was in heaven having her friends play with her all night long. She was the cutest little lady bug. Rich was a mad scientist and I was a gypsy.
Here is a link to all the pictures from the party:
Oh how I wish I could have been there to participate and I don't even like to dress up. I am glad you have made friends there to share such experiences.
ReplyDelete