Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Christmas

This year we spent the holidays with the Bradshaw's in Delaware. A smattering of pictures:
Christmas eve. Matching PJ's and nightgowns. Maza didn't take her's off (or her slippers) for two days strait.
Christmas day. Playing with some of the things Santa brought. 

After church on Sunday. Matching skirts for the girls made by Roxanne. 7 of the 11 grandkids.

A night of seafood. I have to say, I was quite daring and tried many new things that night.
Cute brothers.
Our great friends from Pittsburgh came to spend New year's with us. It was so fun hanging out and meeting cute baby Mae. I just love her!
Many a games were played during this trip.

A few highlights of the trip were: Reading lots of books, going rock climbing (Matt is a professional rock climber-- we were super impressed!) Celebrating our 5 year anniversary very low key style by going to see a movie with everyone :), playing lots of games, eating delicious food and seeing Maza interact with her cousins.

Rich had to get back to work, but Maza and I stayed a week longer. Ken had to leave on business soon after so at the end there it was just Roxanne, Maza and I. We still managed to have a lot of fun.
We went and saw Frozen. Maza was mesmerized (and also a little scared of the snow monster)
Baking with Grandma.
One day we drove out to Amish country. I loved all the little shops, but the part I loved most was this pie. It was a mix between pecan pie and a chocolate chip cookie. Mmmmm just looking at this picture makes me wish for it again!!
One of the three table runners Roxanne helped me sew while there. It is always fun working on a sewing project when we are together.
On our way home...finally! We had a great time but were happy to be heading back home. Maza was so cute with her backpack on.
Second Christmas back at home. Christmas never ends in our house :)
Maza having tea with her minion.
Maza all decked out in her minion garb. 


1 comment:

  1. Ok, that Christmas nightgown Maza wore is Adorable!!! So perfect for a two year old, Alice would love it. Also, good job on that heart table runner, very cute. And loved everything else in the post too, :)

    ReplyDelete