Thursday, July 2, 2015

3 Month Old Zoe

Our little Zoe girl is 3 months old already! 

A few things about 3 month old Zoe:

-- She continues to be such a happy, content baby. She smiles all the time. My favorite thing is every morning when I come into her room to get her and she sees me her face just lights up with the biggest smile. It's a great way to start out your day. 
-- She is a great eater and sleeper. These days she goes down to sleep around 9pm and wakes up once in the early morning to nurse then back to sleep until 9-930 am. I am one lucky mama. 
--She likes to wiggle around on her little activity mat and has started sitting up in her bumbo
--She is following in her sister's footsteps and is proving to be a great traveler. In the last three months we have gone to on trips to Seattle, the Oregon coast, home to California, and a camping trip. 


Here are a few pictures from Father's day. Such cute pictures of my sweeties. 




Maza wanted Zoe to have some stuffed animals in her picture. 

Another Maza idea-- making silly faces for the camera. 

Maza took this picture and when I found it on my phone I thought it was so cute. Look at those little feet. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Zoe is so beautiful! And I love her name too! I am so happy for you all! I just read your labor story too and it sounds great!! Wahoo for that!!

    Our orders got changed a couple of months ago and we're not moving to WA anymore, but Hawaii. So we won't be driving through Medford. :( But next time we are in Redding we should get together! And if by chance you take a trip to Hawaii, let us know! Congratulations again on sweet Zoe!!!

    ReplyDelete