I can't believe it is March already! Time is just flying by. So... we better get this show on the road. We would love you to take guesses on when our baby girl will make her arrival! (you can also guess on her weight, height etc. if you'd like)
So here are the facts: Just like Maza, based on her size at that first ultrasound they pushed back my due date a week to March 15th. At my last appointment I was dilated to a 1. No contractions or anything. I have another appointment this Thursday. My sister Taylor comes home from her mission on March 11th and is speaking in church that Sunday (the 15th) and my Mom is coming on the 16th. This time around I'm actually hoping she won't come early but Mom is convinced she will just because she won't be there. haha.
Recent pictures:
 |
| A beautiful Saturday hike in Medford |
 |
| Date night. 37 weeks. |
 |
| Our Ninja turtle girl. |
 |
| Maza's last horseback riding class for awhile. She has LOVED it. Best Christmas present ever. |
 |
| Last weekend get away up to Salem. We went to a Moroccan restaurant with John & crew. It was soo tasty. :) |
Thanks for sharing Britt Britt! I sure love you and your wonderful family!!!! I sure hope Baby Pink doesn't come until March 16th! :)
ReplyDeleteFrom Grandma Wirrick:
ReplyDeleteBirth date: 3/17 (for your Mom's sake)
Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
Length: 19.5 inches
Time: 5:30 am.
From Grandma Romero:
beautiful view. I guess..and hope... for March 16th. Our prayers are with you.
so fun!!! i'm going to guess your baby is coming on march 18th and will be 9 lbs because who knows :)
ReplyDeleteFrom Roxanne:
ReplyDeleteI am going to guess 14 match even though it is Corban's birthday because it is pi day and this year it is particularly special. 3.14.15. I think she will come in the evening around 7 and weigh 7 lbs.
Grandpa Al- March 15th, 4am, 8lb, 20in
ReplyDeleteMike- March 17th, 1am, 6lb 7oz, 19in
Chauntel- March 15th, 8:38am, 6lb 11oz, 19in
Reagan- March 16th, 7pm, 7lb, 19in
JoJo- "Wednesday" (March 18th), "2 hours in the day" (2pm?), "bigger and bigger and bigger and 2" (8 lb 2 oz?). I interpreted the best I could :)
Good Luck! We love you and can't wait for you to meet your new little cutie!!
ReplyDeleteFrom G&g williams
ReplyDeletehi Brit and Rich and Maza
Greetings from AZ Gramps and I are saying March 13th Friday 13th will be lucky for Baby girl weighing in at 7 3oz at 7oclock in the evening.
Auntie's baby guess:
ReplyDeletedue March 17th (their anniversary)
6 lbs 3 oz 19in
5:30 am
Rich's guess:
3/14 (pi day)
early morning
7 lbs even
Britt's guess:
3/18 3 pm 6lbs 9 oz
I'm going with March 15th. (Wesley was born on the 13th, Corban on the 14th -- it could be three cousins in a row!)
ReplyDelete11:49 pm (because even though I want the cousins to be in a row, I also want your mom to not miss much!)
6 lbs 15 oz
Jon & Laura's guesses...
ReplyDeleteJon. March 13. ( his birthday)
7 #'s. 5 oz.
19.5"
4:00 pm
Laura. March 15
7 #'s, 7 oz.
19"
7:00 pm
Here are more guesses for Baby Pink!!!!!! (From grandma Wirrick)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Taylor: Born March 17 @ 8:23am....7 lbs., 11oz.
18" long
Sweet Lexi: Born March 15th @ 11:59 pm...7 lbs., 8 oz.
19"
Excited Grandma: March 17 @ 2:00 pm...7 lbs., 2 oz.
19.5"
Anxious Grandpa: March 17 @ 8:40 am., 7 lbs., 14-1/2 oz.
20.5"
Here is Halli's guess
ReplyDeleteMarch 17th @ 10:00 pm. 6lbs. 2 oz., 19"